Saturday, July 14, 2007

vacation break

As I pack today--many classmates blogs have helped in my preparation--the Wedding Planner as we will attend a wedding on the cape, sunscreen for the skin,baseball caps and sunglasses to protect us from melanoma and other skin cancers, CAM for relaxation, pillow fights and sunsets on Cape Cod and also my own blog of the Multi generational Workforce. My own Gen Y's are always "in need of a day off" while the Baby Boomers in my family truly NEED the time off both mentally and physically-so off to re-group, relax,enjoy a wedding, my family and the Cape! Keep Blogging and thanks for all the education from your blogs.
The vacation relaxation technique
If you are lucky enough to take a relaxing vacation... sit on the beach... read a book... go to a show... dance... laugh... exercise... frolic... laugh some more...
Then you are getting much closer to actually helping your body be strong.
http://www.sunsetvideo.org/vacation-relaxation-technique.html

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello fren,

I like your site and content style too. I have also website please check and comment me :

www.glighthandicrafts.com

I am waiting your sweet comment .

Mary Lou said...

Have a wonderful vacation and enjoy the wedding.

Chris said...

Enjoy yourself on vacation! I am very glad to hear you packed the suntan oil! I hope it is at least SPF 15, preferably higher! Remember, Mass. is number 10 on the states list for highest incidence of Melanomas. Rest well!

posted by JoAnn said...

Have a great relaxing time. Enjoy your self.

Mary Anne said...

Hi Eileen,

I really enjoyed your summary (brought a big smile to my face) about your vacation preparation and reference to all our Blogs. We will be with you in thought and spirit. Have fun, don't worry and be happy. I once gave a friend a "Don't Worry be Happy Cake".

Catherine said...

enjoy your vacation - relax!!!

Linda's Blog said...

Hope you are having a great vacation. Relax, go to the beach, enjoy your family, and have fried clams.

mcdj74 said...

I hope you're having a good vacation!

Tahia said...

How Cool, you incorporated all of our blogs into yours! I hope you enjoyed your vacation and hopefully the info presented in our blogs was spot on.